Information about the delivery, payment and return of goods
Information about delivery
According to Nur-Sultan, the delivery ranges from 500 to 1000 tenge. In other cities according to the tariffs of Kazpost + 500 tenge delivery to Kazpost.
Delivery by KIT and PEK transport companies is possible, according to the tariffs of transport companies.
Delivery is carried out in all CIS countries.
Payment of goods
Payment of goods is possible in four ways:
1. Cash payment
2. Cashless payments through the Post-terminal
3. Transfer to Kaspi Gold card
4. Transfer to a bank account
Article 14. The right of consumers to exchange or return goods of good quality
1. The seller (manufacturer) is obliged to ensure the exchange or return of a non-food product of good quality, if it was not used, its presentation, consumer properties, seals, labels, and a document confirming the purchase of the goods, are preserved, within fourteen calendar days, if a longer period is not established by the contract, from the date of purchase of the goods
Point 1 is set out in the wording of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 29.12.14, No. 269-V
Article 30. Obligations of the seller (manufacturer) in the sale of goods of both proper and inadequate quality
1. The buyer has the right, within fourteen days from the date of transfer of the non-food product to him, if the longer period is not declared by the seller (manufacturer), to exchange the purchased goods at the place of purchase or other places declared by the seller (manufacturer) for a similar product of a different size, shape, size, style, color, configuration, etc., or on another product by agreement of the parties, making the necessary recalculation with the seller in case of a difference in price.
Point 1 is set out in the wording of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 21, 1616 No. 504-V